ITIL® 4 Certification Scheme (Latest update)
Great Learning is an ITIL® Accredited Training Organisation
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
ITIL is a widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM), which has been adopted by individuals and organizations across the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally.
ITIL is embarking on an evolution, moving from ITIL v3 to ITIL 4. ITIL v3 certifications will remain valid and ITIL v3 courses can be taken until June 2020. Continue to collect ITIL v3 credits to enable an easy transition
These are the levels of certification within the ITIL 4 scheme:
- ITIL 4 Foundation – now available
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) modules
- ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) modules
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve – now available
- ITIL 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy – Launching Q1 2021
- ITIL 4 Master – Launching 2021
ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL. ITIL MP is due to be released in the second half of 2019.
The four modules are:
- ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL Specialist High Velocity IT
- ITIL Strategist Direct Plan and Improve.
The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT enabled services, teams and workflows.
ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) is a stream of two modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL. ITIL SL is due to be released in the second half of 2019.
The two modules are:
- ITIL Strategist Direct Plan and Improve
- ITIL Leader Digital and IT Strategy.
ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) recognizes the value of ITIL, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally-enabled services. Becoming an ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) demonstrates that the individual has a clear understanding of how IT influences and directs business strategy.
To be advised
- IT Practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses
To be advised
Accredited course material and sample questions in softcopy (PDF) format
- Great Learning is an ITIL® Accredited Training Organisation, students can further study to be an ITIL Expert in our centre.
- We are IT soft skill specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.
- Our students’ passing rate is over 90 %.
- An ITIL Training Provider that you can trust: we offer ITIL intermediate courses successfully in every 2 months.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.