Great Learning is the Authorized Training Partner of PECB.
Course Duration: 18 hours, 3 sessions of 6 hours each
Course Fee: HKD6,900 (includes exam fee of HKD3,200)
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English Terms
What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster Recovery includes policies and procedures aimed at protecting an organization from human or naturally triggered disruptions on the IT infrastructure. It plays a significant role in the prevention of data losses, financial consequences, loss of trustworthiness and organizational reputation. A Disaster Recovery Plan includes the measures that an organization should take to swiftly recover its IT systems.
Understand the implementation and management of Disaster Recovery Services
- Acknowledge the correlation between Disaster Recovery and other standards, regulatory frameworks and IT areas
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Learn how to interpret the ICT Disaster Recovery strategies in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain Disaster Recovery services based on best practices
Module 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and initiation of a DR Plan
Course objectives and structure
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Initiating a Disaster Recovery Plan
Disaster Recovery planning
Business Impact Analysis
Protection and mitigation measures
Module 2: Risk Mitigation Strategies and Disaster Recovery Planning
Risk mitigation strategy development
Backup and recovery considerations
Disaster Recovery plan development
IT recovery plan
Module 3: Disaster Recovery Outsourced services, Response and Activation, Training and Testing and Certification Exam
Response and activation
Training and education
- Disaster Recovery professionals seeking to gain a comprehensive knowledge of Disaster Recovery best practices
- Individuals responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of a Disaster Recovery plan in an organization
- Disaster Recovery team members
Number of Questions: 5 Questions
Exam Duration: 2 Hours
Exam Format: Essay, Open Book
Exam Location: Great Learning Education Centre
Passing Mark: 70%
In case of failure, participants are entitled to retake an additional free exam under certain conditions.
Accredited course material
- Great Learning is the Authorized Training Partner of PECB
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering PECB ISO courses.
- Most ISO training providers deliver courses just in office hours. We offer study schedule during both office and non office hours.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.