Terms and Conditions
- Quota is limited and seats will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis to those who have completed the enrolment procedure.
- For payment by bank transfer, please return the transaction advice by email or fax to acknowledge receipt.
- Only the enroled person can attend the course, no substitutions is allowed. Friend / Relative is not welcomed to sit in on any class.
- Our Centre reserves the right to reject any application in any circumstances and for whatever reasons. Payment of fees should only be construed as conditional acceptance of application.
- Our Centre reserves the right to replace the trainer and/or amend the contents, venue and/or time as may be necessary.
- Our Centre shall not be liable to any party for any loss or damage to your property or any property in your possession in the course of engaging with us or participating in courses as arranged by our Centre.
- Student who fulfils 80% attendance in a course will receive an electronic certificate of attendance after course completion with no charge and is eligible to apply for a hard copy certificate with an administrative fee of HK$50 each copy. We accept application within 2 years upon course completion but not thereafter.
- Student should keep the original official receipt until the end of course. Our Centre shall not reissue / reprint official receipt after course completion.
- In case of typhoon or adverse weather, special class arrangement will be announced on website or FACEBOOK fan page.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notification.
- In case of a course is full or being cancelled, enrolment fee will be refunded to course applicant.
- In case of a course cannot be operated according to the arrangement specified in the fee receipt and student declines the revised arrangement offered by our Centre, enrolment fee will be refunded to course applicant.
- Apart from the above cases, enrolment fee (in full or in part) is not transferable or refundable.
- No refund or alternative compensation will be given under any circumstances for absences from the class by the student. However, make-up classes could be arranged, except for CEH & CHFI course.
- In case of refund, our Centre will notify individually and refund payment will be arranged in cheque within one month.
- 課程完結後，本中心會為出席率達80%以上的學員免費發出電子聽講證書。學員亦可於課程完結後兩年內向本中心申請聽講證書正本，行政費為每張港幣50 元。 逾期恕不接受辦理。
- 學員凡因任何理由（包括生病、私人理由或工作安排）而缺席上課可與本中心職員聯絡作補課安排﹝CEH 及 CHFI 課程除外﹞，但本中心不會安排退款或任何形式的賠償。