Great Learning is the EC-Council Authorized Training Center (ATC).
Course Duration: 18 hours
Course Fee: HKD14,900 including CHFI exam
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
Digital forensic practices stem from forensic science, the science of collecting and examining evidence or materials. Digital or computer forensics focuses on the digital domain including computer forensics, network forensics, and mobile forensics. As the cyber security profession evolves, organizations are learning the importance of employing digital forensic practices into their everyday activities. Computer forensic practices can help investigate attacks, system anomalies, or even help System administrators detect a problem by defining what is normal functional specifications and validating system information for irregular behaviors.
In the event of a cyber-attack or incident, it is critical investigations be carried out in a manner that is forensically sound to preserve evidence in the event of a breach of the law. Far too many cyber-attacks are occurring across the globe where laws are clearly broken and due to improper or non-existent forensic investigations, the cyber criminals go either unidentified, undetected, or are simply not prosecuted.
Cyber Security professionals who acquire a firm grasp on the principles of digital forensics can become invaluable members of Incident Handling and Incident response teams. The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator course provides a strong baseline knowledge of key concepts and practices in the digital forensic domains relevant to today’s organizations. CHFI provides its attendees a firm grasp on the domains of digital forensics.
Validate the candidate’s skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.
- Module 01: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 02: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 03: Understanding hard disks and file systems
- Module 04: Data acquisition and duplication
- Module 05: Defeating anti-forensics techniques
- Module 06: Operating system forensics
- Module 07: Network forensics
- Module 08: Investigating web attacks
- Module 09: Database forensics
- Module 10: Cloud forensics
- Module 11: Malware forensics
- Module 12: Investigating email crimes
- Module 13: Mobile forensics
- Module 14: Forensics report writing and presentation
Police and other law enforcement personnel, Defense and Military personnel, e-Business Security professionals, Systems administrators, Legal professionals, Banking, Insurance and other professionals, Government agencies, IT managers.
Number of Questions: 150 Questions
Exam Duration: 4 Hours
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Venue: Great Learning Education Centre
Official CHFI training kit and iLab included
- Great Learning is the EC-Council Authorized Training Center (ATC).
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering EC-Council courses.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.
CEH®, CHFI® and EC-Council™ is a trademark of international Council of E-Commerce Consultants.