Weekday Evening Class: 30 hours, 10 sessions of 3 hours each
Weekend Day Class: 30 hours, 5 sessions of 6 hours each
Course Fee: HKD4,200
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
The CISSP curriculum covers subject matter in a variety of Information Security topics. The CISSP CBK establishes a common framework of information security terms and principles that allow information security professionals worldwide to discuss, debate and resolve matters pertaining to the profession with a common understanding.
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
All IT audit and security professionals who seek higher standards in their professional education and distinguished recognition of their knowledge and experience from their employers.
Number of Questions: 100-150 Questions
Exam Duration: 3 Hours Max
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Location: Pearson VUE Testing Center
Passing Mark: 70%
Exam Fee: USD749
Exam Prerequisites: five years of professional experience in the information security field
Course material, course notes, and sample questions in softcopy (PDF) format
- Our trainer possesses over 10 years of IT and Risk Management Hands On experience.
- We can endorse students for their CISSP application.
- Flexible study is available, please contact us.
- Unlimited free re-sit within 2 years.
- We invite students who recently passed CISSP exams to share their exam preparation experience.
CISSP® are registered certification marks of (ISC)², Inc.