Great Learning is the Authorized Training Partner of PECB.
24 hours, 8 sections of 3 hours lesson
Course Fee: HKD12,000 (includes exam fee of HKD4,000)
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English Terms
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Module 1: Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to Quality
- Fundamental principles of Quality
- ISO 9001 certification process
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 9001
Module 2: Planning and Initiating an ISO 9001 audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence
- Preparation of an ISO 9001 certification audit
- QMS documentation audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
Module 3: Conducting an ISO 9001 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting of non conformities
Module 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 9001 audit
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 9001 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 9001 Surveillance audit
- ISO 9001 internal audit management programme
Module 5: Certification Exam
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Quality Management
Number of Questions: 12 Questions
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
Exam Format: Essay, Open Book
Exam Location: Great Learning Education Centre
Passing Mark: 70%
In case of failure, participants are entitled to retake an additional free exam under certain conditions.
Accredited course material
- Great Learning is the Authorized Training Partner of PECB
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering PECB ISO courses.
- Most ISO training providers deliver courses just in office hours. We offer study schedule during both office and non office hours.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.