Great Learning is the Authorized Training Partner of PECB.
Course Duration: 9 hours, 3 sessions of 3 hours each
Course Fee: HKD5,000 (includes exam fee of HKD$2,200)
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English Terms
ISO 22301 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a BCMS, including BCMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
Module 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO 27031, ISO/PAS 22399, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
Introduction to management systems and the process approach
Fundamental principles in business continuity
General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 22301
Module 2: Implementing controls in business continuity according to ISO 22301and Certification Exam
Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk management
Implementation phases of the ISO 22301 framework
Continual improvement of business continuity
Conducting an ISO 22301 certification audit
Certified ISO 22301 Foundation exam
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management
Number of Questions: 5 Questions
Exam Duration: 1 Hour
Exam Format: Essay, Open Book
Exam Location: Great Learning Education Centre
Passing Mark: 70%
In case of failure, participants are entitled to retake an additional free exam under certain conditions.
Accredited course material
- Great Learning is the Authorized Training Partner of PECB.
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering PECB ISO courses.
- Most ISO training providers deliver courses just in office hours. We offer study schedule during both office and non office hours.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.