Great Learning is the Authorized Training Partner of PECB.
Course Duration: 24 hours, 8 sessions of 3 hours each
Course Fee: HKD12,000 (includes exam fee of HKD$4,000)
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English Terms
ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems and be able to provide a framework that allows the organization to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Business Continuity Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22301 in an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22301 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage and maintain a BCMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Business Continuity Management System best practices
Module 1: Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMS
Course objectives and structure
Standards and regulatory frameworks
Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
Fundamental concepts and principles of Business Continuity Management Systems
Initiating the implementation of a BCMS
Understanding the organization
Analysis of the existing management system
Module 2: Plan the implementation of a BCMS
Leadership and commitment
Competence and awareness
Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Module 3: Implementation of a BCMS
Business Continuity strategy
Protection and mitigation measures
Business Continuity plans and procedures
Incident response plan
Emergency response plan
Crisis management plan
IT Recovery plan
Module 4: BCMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Test and exercises
Measurement and monitoring of the BCMS
Treatment of non-conformities
Preparing for the certification audit
Competence and evaluation of implementers
Closing the training
- Managers or consultants involved in Business Continuity Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with BCMS requirements
- BCMS team members
Number of Questions: 12 Questions
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
Exam Format: Essay, Open Book
Exam Location: Great Learning Education Centre
Passing Mark: 70%
In case of failure, participants are entitled to retake an additional free exam under certain conditions.
Accredited course material
- Great Learning is the Authorized Training Partner of PECB.
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering PECB ISO courses.
- Most ISO training providers deliver courses just in office hours. We offer study schedule during both office and non office hours.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.