Great Learning is an ITIL® Accredited Training Organisation
12 hours, 4 sessions of 3 hours each
Course Fee: HKD4,800 (exam included: HKD2,400)
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
ITIL is a widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM), which has been adopted by individuals and organisations across the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally.
The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
The certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management, IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
1. Understand the key concepts of service management
2. Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
3. Understand the four dimensions of service management
4. Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
5. Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
6. Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
7. Understand 7 ITIL practices
- Those interested in IT Service Management
- All IT Practitioners
Number of Questions: 40 Questions
Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Location: Anytime and anyplace with PeopleCert Online Proctoring
Passing Mark: 65%
Exam Fee: HKD2,400 included in the course fee
A step by step Guide on how to take an Online Proctored Exam
Accredited course material and sample questions in softcopy (PDF) format
- Great Learning is an ITIL® Accredited Training Organisation, students can further study to be an ITIL Managing Professional (MP) or ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) in our centre later once available.
- Unlimited re-sit within 2 years. All lessons can be re-sit, refreshing your knowledge all the way.
- We are IT soft skill specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.
- Our students’ passing rate is over 90 %.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2017. Used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.