Great Learning is the ISACA Accredited Training Organization of providing CSX Fundamentals and Cybersecurity Audit Certification training.
Course Duration: 12 hours, 4 sessions of 3 hours each
Course Fee: HKD2,800
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
The Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course will provide learners with principles of data and technology that frame and define cybersecurity. Learners will gain insight into the importance of cybersecurity and the integral role of cybersecurity professionals. The interactive, self-guided format will provide a dynamic learning experience where users can explore foundational cybersecurity principles, security architecture, risk management, attacks, incidents, and emerging IT and IS technologies.
- Explain the core information assurance (IA) principles
- Identify the key components of cybersecurity network architecture
- Apply cybersecurity architecture principles
- Describe risk management processes and practices
- Identify security tools and hardening techniques
- Distinguish system and application security threats and vulnerabilities
- Describe different classes of attacks
- Define types of incidents including categories, responses and timelines for response
- Describe new and emerging IT and IS technologies
- Analyze threats and risks within context of the cybersecurity architecture
- Appraise cybersecurity incidents to apply appropriate response
- Evaluate decision making outcomes of cybersecurity scenarios
- Access additional external resources to supplement knowledge of cybersecurity
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity objectives
- Cybersecurity roles
- Differences between Information Security & Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Principles
- Confidentiality, integrity, & availability
- Authentication & nonrepudiation
- Information Security (IS) within Lifecycle Management
- Lifecycle management landscape
- Security architecture processes
- Security architecture tools
- Intermediate lifecycle management concepts
- Risks & Vulnerabilities
- Basics of risk management
- Operational threat environments
- Classes of attacks
- Incident Response
- Incident categories
- Incident response
- Incident recovery
- Future Implications & Evolving Technologies
- New & emerging IT & IS technologies
- Mobile security issues, risks, & vulnerabilities
- Cloud concepts around data & collaboration
The certificate is the entry level for those looking for a career change to cybersecurity.
The certificate program is also one of the best ways to gain foundational knowledge in cybersecurity and begin to build your skills and knowledge in this crucial area. The program helps you gain the skills and education you need to begin your career, but it is also designed to stay with you every step beyond.
Number of Questions: 75 Questions
Exam Duration: 2 Hours
Exam Format: Multiple Choice, Online, closed-book
Exam Location: Remotely-proctored exam
Passing Mark: 65%
Exam Fee: USD150 (ISACA member) / USD199 (ISACA non-member)
Course notes and exercises in softcopy (PDF) format
- Great Learning is the ISACA Accredited Training Organization of providing CSX Fundamentals and Cybersecurity Audit Certification training.
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering I.T. security courses.
- Unlimited re-sit within 2 years. All lessons can be re-sit, refreshing your knowledge all the way.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.