Great Learning is APMG Authorized Training Organization (ATO), and is the first delivered AgilePM training in Hong Kong.
Evening Class: 9 hours, 3 sessions of 3 hours each
Day Class: 7 hours, 1-Day
Course Fee: HKD3,700
Language of delivery: Cantonese with English terms
Interested in Agile 3 in 1 Certifications Bundle course: Follow this link
AgilePM guidance offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile. The focus is on developing solutions incrementally enabling project teams to react effectively to changing requirements, whilst empowering project personnel and encouraging increased collaboration and ownership.
The guidance is based on the Agile Business Consortium’s Agile Project Framework and is underpinned by the framework’s eight principles for effective agile project delivery:
- Focus on the business need
- Deliver on time
- Never compromise quality
- Build incrementally from firm foundations
- Develop iteratively
- Communicate continuously and clearly
- Demonstrate control
The AgilePM guidance and supporting training courses explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile
The Agile Project Management qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the new certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
IT Professionals or Project Managers who are pursuing Agile certifications or interested in adopting Agile project management in their projects.
APMG Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Foundation
Number of Questions: 50 Questions
Exam Duration: 40 mins
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Location: Great Learning Education Centre
Passing Mark: 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
Exam Fee: HKD2,200 (HKD2,300 effective from 1st January, 2020)
Notes and sample questions in softcopy (PDF) format
- We are the first ATO which successfully delivered Agile training in Hong Kong.
- Unlimited re-sit within 2 years. All lessons can be re-sit, refreshing your knowledge all the way.
- We are the IT soft skill specialist, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.
- The course is delivered by an experienced instructor who is fully certified with project management and Agile qualifications.
The APMG-International Agile Project Management and Swirl Device logo is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited.
DSDM, Atern and AgilePM are Registered Trade Marks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Limited.
The APMG Logo is a registered trademark owned by The APM Group Limited.