Agile 3 in 1 Certifications Bundle
Great Learning is APMG Authorized Training Organization (ATO), and the first ATO successfully delivered Agile training in Hong Kong.
Agile Project Management Certifications Bundle Course includes:
- APMG Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Foundation
- APMG Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Practitioner
Evening Class: 21 hours, 7 sessions of 3 hours each
Day Class: 21 hours, 3 Days
Evening Class: HKD6,900
Day Class: HKD7,900
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
AgilePM guidance offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile. The focus is on developing solutions incrementally enabling project teams to react effectively to changing requirements, whilst empowering project personnel and encouraging increased collaboration and ownership.
The guidance is based on the Agile Business Consortium’s Agile Project Framework and is underpinned by the framework’s eight principles for effective agile project delivery:
- Focus on the business need
- Deliver on time
- Never compromise quality
- Build incrementally from firm foundations
- Develop iteratively
- Communicate continuously and clearly
- Demonstrate control
The AgilePM guidance and supporting training courses explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance, as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques.
In addition, the PMI-ACP certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management.
Agile Project Management Section:
The Agile Project Management qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the new certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The PMI-ACP validates a practitioner’s ability to understand and apply agile principles and practices on basic projects. The PMI-ACP demonstrates that a practitioner can select agile principles and practices as a project management approach based on the needs and demands of a specific project.
Part I: Agile Project Management – Foundation Level
- What is Agile? Choosing the right agile approach
- Agile Project Management – The Basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- The Agile Project Management Process and Products
- Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Agile Control
- Requirements, Estimating
- Agile Planning
Part II: Agile Project Management – Practitioner Level
- Requirements and User Stories
- Estimating –How and When
- Roles and Responsibilities -the PM view
- Agile Project Management –through the lifecycle
- The Effective Use of the Products
- Deliver on time –Combining MoSCoW Prioritization and Timeboxing
- People, Teams and Interactions
- Project Planning through the Lifecycle
- Quality –Never Compromise Quality
- Risk management
- Tailoring the approach
Part III: PMI-ACP
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
IT Professionals or Project Managers who are pursuing Agile certifications or interested in adopting Agile project management in their projects.
APMG Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate
– Multiple choice format
– 50 questions per paper
– 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
– 40 minutes duration
– Closed book.
Exam Venue: Great Learning Education Centre
Exam Fee: APMG Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate: HKD2,300
APMG Agile Project Management Practitioner Certificate
– Objective testing
– 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question
– 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
– 2.5 hours duration
– Open book (AgilePM Handbook only)
Exam Venue: Great Learning Education Centre
Exam Fee: APMG Agile Project Management Practitioner Certificate: HKD3,900
Exam Prerequisites: APMG Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate
- 2,000 hours (1 year) of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours (8 months) working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
For complete details on the eligibility requirements, see the PMI-ACP Handbook.
– Multiple choice format
– 120 questions in CBT
– 3 hours duration
– Closed book
Exam Venue: Pearson VUE Exam Centre / Online Exam Proctoring
Exam Fee: USD495 (USD435 for PMI Member)
Notes, e-book, sample questions
- 3 in 1 bundle course: the most efficient way of learning Agile methodology.
- Unlimited re-sit within 2 years. All lessons can be re-sit, refreshing your knowledge all the way.
- We are the first ATO which successfully delivered Agile training in Hong Kong.
- We are the IT soft skill specialist, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.
- The course is delivered by an experienced instructor who is fully certified with project management and Agile qualifications.
The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
DSDM®, AgilePM®, AgileBA® and Atern®, are registered trademarks of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
The APMG Logo is a registered trademark owned by The APM Group Limited.
PMI®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® and PMBOK® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.