Great Learning is APMG Authorized Training Organization (ATO), and is the first delivered APMG Scrum Master training in Hong Kong.
Course Duration: 12 hours, 2 sessions of 6 hours each, exam on the last session
Course Fee: HKD6,000 (include exam)
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
- Two-day course addressing the principles and theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
- Delivered by APMG and Agile Business Consortium accredited training providers.
- Accredited training is mandatory. No self-study / public exam option.
- Course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, teaching what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
- Underpinned by The Scrum Guide, developed and sustained by Scrum creators Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
- Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace.
- Much more than just a set of slides and an instructor; course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based on real-world scenarios.
- Purposefully less IT-centric. Exercises and discussions focus on non-IT scenarios.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework – the theory, practices, roles, rules and values – as defined in The Scrum Guide.
- Understand – in detail – the role of Scrum Master and how the role interacts with different members of the Scrum Team and other stakeholders.
- Master the Scrum principles to better understand their application when returning to the workplace.
- Understand how to construct an effective development team with an appropriate mix of skills and experience.
- Know how to act as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, promoting and enabling selforganization to create high value products.
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum Events and remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- Help Scrum Product Owners shape and refine product backlogs to guide early and incremental delivery of valuable products.
- Drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective product and solution development, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters to improve its effectiveness.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The role of the Scrum Master
- The definition of Done
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
The Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. Particularly beneficial for those accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum team members.
Number of Questions: 50 Questions
Exam Duration: 40 Minutes
Exam Format: Multiple Choice, closed-book
Exam Location: Great Learning Education Centre
Passing Mark: 37
Exam Fee: HKD2,300 (included)
Course notes and exercises in soft copy (PDF) format
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering Agile courses.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.