Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Program
[joint program with AC&A Consultancy & Training]
30 hours, 6 sessions of 5 hours each + 2 hours exam
HKD6,300 (exam included)
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
Six Sigma is a methodology used to improve business processes by utilizing statistical analysis rather than guesswork. This proven approach has been implemented within a myriad of industries to achieve hard and soft money savings, while increasing customer satisfaction. Lean Management is to optimize processes, increase quality and drive maximum value in any business. Through learning the concepts and principles of Lean, you’ll learn to create more value for customers with fewer resources, reduce unwanted activities and adopt continuous process improvement, where small changes are implemented systematically.
Six Sigma Green Belts are a vital part of building successful continuous improvement culture within an organization. Many organisations begin their Lean Six Sigma deployments by training Champions and Green Belts. They involve a larger critical mass of people to achieve breakthrough results from their Six Sigma and Lean initiatives. Green Belt training is on how to apply the Six Sigma and Lean tools in achieving breakthrough improvements in customer satisfaction, cost reduction process improvement and cycle time reduction.
The course will guide you in implementing Lean and Six Sigma tools, techniques and metrics in your organization. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course integrate Lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and examples, which help you to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification Course will allow individuals to create charts, process maps, and control plans to describe Six Sigma roles within an organization, use statistical tests to improve processes, use advanced tools to run statistical tests, and define a Six Sigma project
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course’s content is aligned to the universally accepted Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge for Green Belts. The course is designed to help participants prepare for and pass the ISSC CSSGB exam (International Six Sigma Council – Certified Six Sigma Green Belt).
- Six Sigma Project Selection
- Overview of Six Sigma
- Formation of Six Sigma Project Team
- VOC & VOB
- Translating Customer Needs into Specific Requirements (CTQ)
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Project Team Charter
- Critical to Quality Tree
- Project Charter
- Data Collection
- SIPOC Diagram
- Process Mapping (As-is Map)
- Basic Statistics
- Data Collection Plans
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Statistical Process Control
- Baseline Sigma
- Analyze Root Cause
- Identify Opportunity for Improvement
- Verification of Root Causes
- Hypothesis Testing
- Muda – the Seven Wastes
- 7 Tools
- Breakthrough Improvements
- Creativity Thinking
- Quality Function Deployment
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Implementation Planning
- Sustaining the Result
- Process Control Plan
- Statistical Process Control
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Storyboard
Supervisors or managers or anyone who needs to supervise or lead or participate in process improvement projects or anyone have interest to understand more on the world proven continuous improvement methodologies and its application in his/her daily work.
Exam Duration: 2 Hours
Exam Format: Multiple Choice & Open Book
Exam Location: Great Learning Education Centre Limited
- Attended 30 hours Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training
- Degree Holder: at least 1 year working experience
- Non-Degree Holder: at least 3 years working experience
Course material and course notes in hard copy.
This program is delivered by AC&A Consultancy & Training Co. Ltd. Great Learning is the Quality Assurance Party in this program.
- Over 12 years Lean & Six Sigma Consultancy Experience
- AC&A have worked with many reputable multi-national companies across various industry sectors on Six Sigma and lean application and training, coaching process improvements projects to achieve success.
- AC&A is an Expertise on Six Sigma, Lean, Process and Change Management program. AC&A designs custom-made program and provide full spectrum of professional services from pre-feasibility to full scope project delivery and support of operations. AC&A’s optimization program provides a very structured approach to business problem solving, which is based on factual data, not from intuition
- AC&A’s unique position stems from its professional Lean and Six Sigma Consultants (both service and manufacturing oriented), multidisciplinary approach and successful implementation record. AC&A’s Lean and Six Sigma Consultancy services is well known by not only transferring the necessary Lean and Six Sigma skills but also getting results for the clients— in both services and manufacturing multi-national corporations. The real difference lies in AC&A’s people, approach, and how AC&A work with you. In building partnerships with the clients, AC&A transfer the skills you will need to guide change and achieve enduring results.
- Great Learning has over 13 years’ experience in delivering training.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.