Course Duration: 12 hours, 4 sessions of 3 hours each
Course Fee: HKD3,800
Language of delivery: Cantonese with English terms
In today’s business environment, enterprises need to innovate in order to survive and flourish. Innovation, however, almost always involves risk. To maintain or attain their competitiveness, future-thinking enterprise leaders are increasingly recognizing the need for professionals who understand technology, and specifically how to implement and align effective risk management and control frameworks with their enterprise’s business goals.
To help meet the rising demand for professionals with this critical blend of technical and business understanding, ISACA®brought together its industry experts from around the globe to develop what is fast becoming the gold standard designation for risk management—the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ (CRISC™) certification.
The CRISC was designed for IT and business professionals who identify and manage risks through the development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate IS controls.
- Domain 1—Risk Identification
- Domain 2—Risk Assessment
- Domain 3—Risk Response and Mitigation
- Domain 4—Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
IT professionals interested in earning Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC) certification. CRISC is for IT professionals, risk professionals, business analysts, project manager and/or compliance professionals, how to work towards evaluation and mitigation of risk.
Number of Questions: 150 Questions
Exam Duration: 4 Hours
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Fee: ISACA member USD575; Nonmember USD760
- At least three years of experience in I.T. risk and Information Systems (IS) control.
- Pass the CRISC exam
- Adhere to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics
- Agree to comply with the CRISC Continuing Education Policy
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering IT courses.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.