Course Duration: 12 hours, 3 sessions of 4 hours each
Course Fee: HKD3,800
Language of delivery: Cantonese with English terms
CGEIT recognizes a wide range of professionals for their knowledge and application of enterprise IT governance principles and practices. As a CGEIT certified professional, you demonstrate that you are capable of bringing IT governance into an organization—that you grasp the complex subject holistically, and therefore, enhance value to the enterprise.
The course prepare for passing CGEIT exam. The CGEIT crediental demonstrates proven expertise. Boards and executive management expect IT to deliver business value. IT governance is a key component of enterprise governance and success. A CGEIT designation demonstrates that you have proven experience and knowledge in the governance of enterprise IT.
Domain 1: Governance of Enterprise IT (40%)
A. Governance Framework
B. Technology Governance
C. Information Governance
Domain 2: IT Resources (15%)
A. IT Resource Planning
B. IT Resource Optimization
Domain 3: Benefits Realization (26%)
A. IT Performance and Oversight
B. Management of IT-Enabled Investments
Domain 4: Risk Optimization (19%)
A. Risk Strategy
B. Risk Management
- Those who are intended to recognize a wide range of professionals for their knowledge and application of IT governance principles and practices.
- Professionals who have amanagement, advisory and/or assurance responsibilities relating to the governance of enterprise IT.
Number of Questions: 150 Questions
Exam Duration: 4 Hours
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Fee: ISACA member USD575; Nonmember USD760
- At least three years of experience in I.T. risk and Information Systems (IS) control.
- Pass the CGEIT exam
- Adhere to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics
- Agree to comply with the CGEIT Continuing Education Policy
- Provide evidence of appropriate IT governance work experience as defined by the CGEIT Job Practice
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering IT courses.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.