Important: This top up course is for students who have already certified with CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals.
Great Learning is the ISACA Accredited Training Organization of providing CSX Fundamentals and Cybersecurity Audit Certification training.
Course Duration: 6 hours, 2 sessions of 3 hours each
Course Fee: HKD1,600
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
ISACA’s new Cybersecurity Audit Certificate provides audit/assurance professionals with the knowledge needed to excel in cybersecurity audits. It provides security professionals with an understanding of the audit process, and IT risk professionals with an understanding of cyber-related risk and mitigating controls.
• Identify roles and responsibilities of an auditor
• Define basic cybersecurity principles
• Gain an understanding of security frameworks to identify best practices
• Identify cyber and legal regulatory requirements to aid in compliance assessments
• Perform a risk assessment
• Define threat and vulnerability management
• Enhance asset, configuration, change and patch management practices
• Assess network security from security architecture to traffic analysis to segmentation to data loss prevention
• Identify application security controls
• Distinguish between firewall and network security technologies
• Identify cloud strategies and controls
• Identify the benefits and risks of containerization
•Digital Asset Protection
•Lines of Defense
•Role of Audit
Module 1: Cybersecurity Governance
•Security Organization Goals and Objectives
•Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
Module 2: Cybersecurity Operations – Cyberattacks
•Red Team/Blue Team/Purple Team
Module 3: Cybersecurity Operations – Identity and Access Management
•Enterprise Identity and Access Management
•Federated Identity Management
•Key Objectives of Identity Management
•Provisioning and Deprovisioning
•Privileged User Management and Controls
Module 4: Cybersecurity Operations – Security Measures
•Client Endpoint Protection
•Security within SDLC
•Data Backup and Recovery
Module 5: Cybersecurity Operations – Compliance and Cryptography
Module 6: Security Technologies
•Firewall and Network Security technologies
•Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM)
Module 7: Security Technologies – Mobile Security and Internet of Things
•Internet of Things (IoT)
- IT audit professionals and enterprises who need additional guidance on auditing cybersecurity
- Security professionals who need an understanding of the audit process
- Risk and assurance professionals who need in-depth knowledge of cyber-related risk and mitigating controls
- IT professionals who want to learn more about what an IT auditor needs to consider when auditing cybersecurity
Number of Questions: 75 Questions
Exam Duration: 2 Hours
Exam Format: Multiple Choice, Online, closed-book
Exam Location: Remotely-proctored exam
Passing Mark: 65%
Exam Fee: USD299 (ISACA non-member)
Course notes and exercises in softcopy (PDF) format
- We are the ISACA Accredited Training Organization of providing CSX Fundamentals and Cybersecurity Audit Certification training.
- Great Learning has solid experience in delivering I.T. security courses.
- Unlimited re-sit within 2 years. All lessons can be re-sit, refreshing your knowledge all the way.
- We are the IT technical and management specialists, highly experienced in delivering complicated and conceptual knowledge in an effective way.