Great Learning is the ISACA Accredited Training Organization of providing CISA training.
24 hours, 4 sessions of 6 hours each
Course Fee: HKD4,000
Language of Delivery: Cantonese with English terms
CISA certification is foundational to a successful IT career. If you are an entry-level to mid-career professional, CISA can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements. Gain instant credibility in your interactions with internal stakeholders, regulators, external auditors, and customers.
The CISA Exam Preparation course is an intensive, four-day review program designed to prepare professionals for the Certified Information Systems Auditor™ (CISA) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CISA Review Manual 27h Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in information systems auditing, control or security.
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21%)
- Governance and Management of IT (17%)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (12%)
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management (23%)
- Protection of Information Assets (27%)
CISA Certification Exam Candidates. Attendees should review the CISA Certification requirements to determine to if they meet the eligibility for the certification. These are available on https://www.isaca.org/credentialing/cisa .
Number of Questions: 150 Questions
Exam Duration: 4 Hours
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Location: PSI Assigned Exam Center or PSI Online Proctoring Exam
Passing Mark: 450 out of 800 points
Exam Fee: Member USD575, Non-Member USD760
- Passed the CISA exam
- 5 years of information systems auditing, control, assurance or security work experience within the past 10 years of the application submission date
ISACA Accredited CISA course material
CISA® is registered trademarks owned by ISACA.